Gammadyne accepts several forms of crypto-currency as payment for a software license. In fact, we like crypto so much, we offer a 10% discount for it. Unfortunately our credit card processor 2Checkout does not accept crypto, however you can send it to us directly.
- Obtain the price of the license from here. This amount is in U.S. dollars. Multiply by .9 to account for your discount.
- Convert this price to your preferred form of crypto. Your Cryptocurrency Exchange may be able to do this for you. Otherwise, you will have to use a third-party calculator. Alternatively, ask us for a quote.
- Send the crypto to Gammadyne's wallet:
Bitcoin (BTC): 3MWMZ4nUGimPsQSScx5PACAMVjJxFsiH55 Bitcoin Cash (BCH): qzjrwxdlff4n5rjet7pq242vjvf4yfj6dv22zs87pm Ethereum (ETH): 0xB6C1cd133A4DA2bC80451760761EEeC4a6bF8132 Litecoin (LTC): MByJnJUcRgfNXtapPaUz1t9iGhZ9iJE2s4 USDT over Ethereum: 0xA43b016674D521a7A1c3Aa8F3bc2B4BD5Aa30ec5
- Notify us that the crypto was sent. Include the transaction number if you can. You can also tell us what name/company the license should be associated with, although anonymous licenses are okay too.
- As soon as the transaction is confirmed, usually within an hour, we will email you the License ID and instructions. The License ID is entered into the program to unlock it.